Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday - one week to go

Taking a break from packing and cleaning. We get the Uhaul tomorrow. Chris and a friend will be packing all our furniture and most of the boxes tomorrow. Then the icky cleaning starts. The deep dark ugly cleaning. Thankfully we don't have to do windows or move large appliances. I just wish the animals were out of the house. It would make cleaning so much easier. Every time I vacuum, I turn around and there is more dog hair. Love the dogs, hate the hair. There is still so much to do, but I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I guess once the stuff is on the truck, it will seem like things are moving along. I really wish the movers would have done all this, but not this time. I vow not to be such a clutter bug at my next house!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home