Monday, June 05, 2006

Slowly but surely

I have been packing like crazy! I think over half of my house is in boxes. Just a few more weeks until it all has to be in boxes. I've been making a pile for goodwill, tossing things in the garbage and feeling good about it! We still need to get rid of some things, but I'm a packrat and I can't part with things that have a lot of semtimental value. We do have tons less than we used to have. I applied for a couple design teams. I know I shouldn't torture myself, but I did it. If I don't make them, I am going to pack all my scrapbook supplies up early to go ahead and get more packed. Since I have started packing, I want it all finished. The spare bedroom is almost empty, woohoo! It was so disorganized. I don't think I'd be this way (disorganized) if we stayed in a house more than a 2-3 years AND I liked the house. I am hoping when we buy a house in SC next year, I will be a better house keeper. It's hard to make a house a home when it doesn't feel like home. I'm getting excited to move now that we are just a few weeks away. I still hate the fact that Korea is taking my husband away for a year, but it's something we knew was coming. Hopefully when we get to SC he won't have to go much. He hasn't deployed since we have been here - 3 years - so we are pretty lucky.
I received a big package from www.allyscraps.com I ordered some yummy stuff!! The new 8" rusty pickle letters are awesome! I also got some Queen & Co charms and mini brads. They are cute, but I would rather them come in a throw away package and be cheaper. Let's see, what else did I order..... Melissa Frances papers, they are nice. We R Memory Keepers papers, nice. Umm, Li'l Davis chipboard rounds and letters, love me some chipboard. I can't remember what else, but it was a big package. Chris was giving me a hard time about ordering stuff. I was soooo , lol. I was keeping it a secret. He just laughed, stinker!
Ok.. off to bed. I worked like mad today and I'm exhausted. It's almost 1am! Have to get up and pack more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home