Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday....

They are filming part of the moving "Transformer" here on base. Chris had to work all day yesterday with the crew and jets so they could get their movie scenes filmed. I thought it was kind of exciting, but he's acting like he is annoyed. Whatever.... He did meet a couple movie stars. Wish he would have taken the camera, but it's big and bulky and would be hard to move around with on the flightline. He was "in charge" so he didn't have time for stuff like that anyway. Oh well.. maybe another time. He does have to go back to work Monday (yes, on the holiday) for more filming. Maybe I can sneak in with the camera, lol.

After packing several boxes last night and making a big dent in the spare bedroom, I decided to relax and scrap a 2 pager. Not something I do often (a 2 pager), but I wanted to use up more stuff from my spotlight kit from www.allyscraps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home