Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday happenings

Stress. S T R E S S. It's creeping up on me pretty bad! I want eveything worked out NOW. I'm so impatient. I think worry makes me impatient. I want the VA loan certificate now, I want to be preapproved for a loan now, I want to see the homes now, I want it all worked out.. NOW. Forgive me for being a whiney brat, but I want it done.. NOW!

On a lighter note, I am now addicted to HGTV. It is getting me even more excited to own a home. I can paint! I can remodle! I can plant flowers, bushes, trees! I can call it HOME! I so hope this all works out like I have planned. I know there are always snags, but everything is looking good so far. Say a prayer for us that the VA certificate doesn't take 2 months or more. We do not have that amount of time.

Below are things I put together Friday.




This bookmark is for Chris when he goes to Korea. He will be studying for his next test/stripe, so this will help him keep his place in his big ole book. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, what a great idea for a bookmark! Love the LO as well. I hope the process goes super smooth! Thinking of you!

5/07/2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home