Monday, April 24, 2006

Another one down

It's Monday! Another week in NM gone, woohoo! We are still undecided where we are going to live in Aug. The uncertainty is overwhelming. We are leaning toward WV at this point. Courtney would like to go home for a year. I am concerned about her mental health, so this is probably what we will do. If living near family for a year will help her cope, then I can deal with it, as well. The good and the bad. Still praying for the right thing to do, so, we will see.



Monday's Blog Challenge
With the warm weather here and lots of Spring cleaning going on - what are some of your goals of things to accomplish for the spring/summer season? These can be for anything - household, scrapping, etc.

I will be packing my house to move. I plan to clean out all the unnecessary items and purge purge purge! I need to get started. We have a truck reserved for the end of June!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love getting rid of stuff. There is something very freeing about it! I need to do it here at the house as well.

Moving is a big deal. Wish you the best in your decisions.

Warmly, T

4/24/2006 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home