Monday, April 17, 2006

Yes, it is insanity!

Monday... Monday...
What has happened today? Not too much.
Chores: cleaned the fish tank, that's always a joy. That's all I did, but it seems like the day is gone already.
Mail: Received my "wish list" from ally scraps mb. Austin granted my wish and wowser!! He sent me lots of MM boho chic stuff!! SO excited! Thanks Austin!!!
Moving update: Not really... just that Chris is upset with his mom, so we may not be going to WV to stay afterall. Also, he called today about our follow on base. They said they do not even start on the Sept people until May! So, we have to wait a few more weeks. BUT, they did say that since we claim residence in Alaska, they will put us before anyone else (that isn't a resident) wanting to go to AK. That is actually good news. Chris wants to go back very badly. I wouldnt' mind going back, but I was also looking forward to a year back *home* in WV. Whatever happens.. it will be for the best. I have said many prayers for our next base and what we should do, so I know whatever happens is supposed to happen.

Super quick layout I did last night. I was in a very nasty mood so my creativity wasn't at it's best, lol. It's done and will not be redone is all I have to say! Didn't turn out like I was thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home