Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where it happens!

Not much going on today. Just a boring Saturday. Finally had some film developed. Below are pics of my scrap area in my scrap room. I didn't take photos of the rest of the room. The computer is in here and so are the rabbits.

SD's Saturday Blog Challenge
Show us your scrap space!!! Whether it be a corner in the dining room or an awesome scrapping room we want to see it!

Here is my space
This is my desk with the hutch closed


with the hutch open


my cabinet (The baskets on the 4th shelf have 3 compartments and I use them for loose ribbon)


book shelves and carts and ribbon rack


hanging paper file systems Top is cardstock, bottom is cardstock and pattern paper. I have more in the desk.


Now for the CUTE photos! We saw these adorable little bunnies outside the other day. These photos are for the spring photo challenge at SD.








(I took this one with my icky digital, when I get the film photos back, I'll upload it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home