Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Songs of all time

Today's Blog Challenge
List any songs that have been a theme song or a song that has really hit close to home with you throughout your life. These songs can be anything from your wedding song to a song that helped you thru hard times or even good times.

Green Day: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Bad English: When I see you smile (*our* song)
Kelly Clarkson: Where is your heart
Kelly Clarkson: You found me
Daniel Powter: Bad Day
Christina Aguilera: Beautiful
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping (I get knocked down)
Billy Joel: James
Billy Joel: Just the way you are
Jimmy Eat World: The Middle
Nickleback: Photograph
Monkees: I'll spend my life with you
Monkees: I'm a Believer
3 Doors Down: When I'm Gone
3 Doors Down: Landing in London
Elton John: Blue Eyes
Hootie and the Blowfish: I will wait

I'm sure there are more.. I'll add them as they pop into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home