Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alone *edited*

I was driving home from walmart this afternoon and a song made me realize.. I'm alone. Of course I have Chris and Courtney, and my online friends, but... I'm alone. I have no real friends. I actually did this on purpose, so I have no one to blame but myself. When we moved here, I said I was not going to try to make friends because every time I do, they stab me in the back (most, not all) and I'm tired of dealing with all the crap. Living a military life - especially living on base - can be rough on your social life. We do not party, we do not back stab our friends, we do not cheat on each other, we do not do alot of the things that it seems cool to do these days. We are just laid back people that enjoy a friend to chit chat and confide in. Is this too much to ask? Why is everyone out to get each other? I am always on high alert because I have been hurt so many times by people. So.. I walk alone.

Song of the day - Green Day: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Blogger isn't letting me post the link to the lyrics, it's doing something crazy to my template. Look them up if you want.
http://www.azlyrics.com/g/greenday.html - scroll down to album: american idiot.
There is a naughty word in this song - but it's not played on the radio, so I didn't know it was there, lol

****edit****
Today's Blog Challenge
List your Top 10 favorite movies of all time.

(in no specific order)
1. Pretty Woman
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Breakfast Club
4. Grease
5. The Notebook
6. Miss Congeniality
7. Hope Floats
8. City of Angels
9. Sleepless in Seattle
10. Proof of Life
11. Sweet Home Alabama
12. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
13. While You Were Sleeping
14. Monster In Law

Had to add a few more. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home