Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update on today and blog challenge

Even though it is only 11am.. today has been fantastic!! I had a dr appt at 10am and my blood pressure is NORMAL!!! This is a first in a very long time. We have been through so many different medications that my body was rejecting and we finally found one that works for me! I am so happy. I hate to be on meds, but if I need them, it's good to find one that works without side effects. Ahhh, I feel so much better, woohoo! Courtney is feeling much better, too. She is up and going to a friends house. She is on spring break this week. Hate for her to be sick on her days off. But, that means she doesn't miss any school.
We are still waiting for our follow on base for after Korea. I think they get joy out of making us wait, lol. We knew it would be a while, but we are anxious to know.
After taking Court to her friends and taking Pansy to the vet to get her nails clipped, I am scrapping!!


Today's Blog Challenge The ABC's of you!!!
A: Age? 34
B: Birth Place? Charleston, WV
C: Car – what kind of car do you drive? 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland
D: Date Night – favorite thing with your spouse/significant other? movie, dinner
E: Essential Scrapbooking Item? cardstock
F: Favorite Movie? The Notebook
G: Greatest Achievement? raising a 15 yr old
H: Hobbies? scrapping, crochet, internet
I: Ice Cream- favorite kind? chocolate
J: Junk Food – what’s your favorite? cakes/donuts
K: Kids: How many do you have? one
L: Languages – what ones do you speak? english
M: Married? If yes, for how long? yep, 15 1/2 years
N: Name Origin? First name, hebrew
O: Occupation? SAHM
P: Pet Peeves? mean people, lying
Q: Qualities – what are your best? eyes, optomist
R: Reading – favorite books/magazines/etc? message boards, haha
S: Siblings? 4 older sisters
T: Time – you wake up and go to bed? get up about 9am, go to bed around 12 or 1am
U: Uniquely You-what’s something that we don’t know about you? I can be very shy
V: Vacation- your favorite place for a vacation? beach
W: Worst Habit? lazy house keeper (i would rather scrap and read mb's, lol)
X: X-rays you have had? leg, foot, chest, dental
Y: Your favorite color? purple
Z: Zodiac Sign? Capricorn

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Schafer said...

Wow...reading your list again and seeing more stuff we have in common! :) I too drive a Jeep :)

3/28/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home