Monday, March 27, 2006

About me

Today's Challenge
List 10 Random things about yourself.

1. I'm short - 5 foot on a good day
2. 5th child of 5 in my family. (all girls, i'm the baby)
3. I have lived in six different states, soon to be 7, gotta love the military
4. I love rabbits!!!
5. I have PCOS

This is harder than I thought....

6. I used to own an online scrapbook store but had to close due to moves.
7. I also did the web design for that site and learned it all from the web.. self taught.
8. I'm originally from WV
9. My hair went from straight to curly after I had my daughter. It gets curlier every year.
10. I have been married for 15 1/2 years to my highschool sweetheart... awww.

*****************
WOOHOO, my crate paper arrived. I also bought some wild asparagus and fancy pants. Can't wait to scrap! Will upload tonight if I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home