Friday, March 24, 2006

Hattie

Last night my sister called and left me a message. My great aunt Hattie passed away. This is such sad news. She was older, but still sad news. Seeing as both of my grandmothers passed away before I was born, Hattie was like a grandmother to me. We used to visit her all the time. I can remember sitting on her brown couch at her house. She and her sister married my grandpa and his brother. They were brothers/sisters. (sisters marrying brothers). It's kinda neat if you think about it. We can't make it in for the services because of time and money, but I hope she knows I would want to be there. Courtney is also home with a fever today, so we can't go anywhere. I am going to scrap a page of Hattie today, will upload later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home