Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blog Challenge... and more

Today's Challenge:

What is your scrapping style? Where do you get your inspiration (ex. sketches, magazines, online galleries, etc)? Has your style changed since you first started scrapping? If yes, how has it changed?

I think my style is more simple, but at times, I do love embellishments. I use sketches on occasion, but most of the time, just go with the flow. I love to browse online galleries, as this is where the good ideas are. Some of the magazines are just too much for me, these days. I prefer to get inspiration from regular scrappers. My style has definintely changed since I first started scrapping. I used deco scissors all the time on everything. I went from deco scissors and sticker sneezes, to collagy, now my pages are simple.

Super simple layout for this evening. In the photo, she has pig tails, but you can't see it very well. I wish I would have been a better photographer when Courtney was little. Almost all of our older photos are pretty crappy, like this one. At least we have some! The black band around the layout is not there, i just added it to see where to crop.

Also, if you pray, could you please keep my sister Martha in your prayers. She is having some medical issues (that I would rather keep personal) and she could use some prayers. I love her dearly and want the best for her. Thanks in advance. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home