Friday, March 24, 2006

What a day, and it is still Friday!

Courtney is home sick, as I said earlier, but it's been a day. Her temp was 103.7 so I called and asked for her to be seen at the clinic. It's like pulling teeth to be seen there, these days. The dr even seemed upset that she had one more patient for the day (it was 3:45, for goodness sakes) but she saw us anyway. My baby is sick, it isn't like we decided.. hmm, courtney will be sick today to make the clinic mad. Anyway, they did a throat swab, and the 1st one came back negative. Then, she said to have blood drawn to see if maybe it was mono. My poor baby passed out when they took her blood. I wasn't even back there because I had to run an errand back to pediatrics from the lab. I did get there as the guy said.. are you ok? courtney.. courtney?? I need help here! I was like.. that's my baby!! I need in!!! She finally came too, but they did say it took longer than normal. They were thinking of taking her by ambulance into town, but she recovered faster than they thought she would. Shew! So, we go back to ped's and they say it is some type of bacterial infection, could possibly still be strep. We will have to wait for the culture to come back monday. They put her on meds and home we go. What a day. She seems to be feeling better now. On the phone and even asked if she could still go to the movies with her friends. Umm.. that's a "no". Silly girl.
I didn't get to scrap, but hope to tonight after dinner. Just waiting on my crate paper to arrive so I can do the layout of my great aunt Hattie. I enlarged her photo and turned it to sepia. I have found a couple other sites to hopefully call home. I just want to chat with people and have a good time. I don't care who is popular in scrapping, i just want to enjoy it. Just looking for a group of ladies that share the same interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home