Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday, busy Saturday

Today went too fast. Didn't help that I didn't get to bed until 2am, then didn't get out of bed until 10am! Chris was catching up on the computer, so I made breakfast, started the dishes and also started a layout. He was sweet enough to offer to go the commissary for me if I would make a list. I started the list and realized it would just be easier if I went, too. So, did the grocery shopping, cleaned the fridge and kitchen, but I still have a ton of stuff to do. I decided to finish my layout instead!!!! Here are my bunnies in all their glory. I sure do love these little balls of fur!!




Song for today: GooGoo Dolls: Better Days
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/googoodolls/betterdays.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is so stinkin' cute!!!! I love it! Just darling!! :)

4/02/2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home