Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's only Thursday?

Got up late because I stayed up all night!! I am such a night owl, but lately I have been trying to go to bed at a normal hour and get up kinda early. I didn't get up today until 10:30. Bad Mary! Took the rabbits to the vet at 2:00 and do not get out of there until 4:00. My day is shot! The rabbits DO NOT like to have their nails clipped, so it's easier to take them to the vet. I do not want to hurt them, or be hurt. Angel even kicked the guy cutting his nails, flung the clippers all the way across the room, haha. I do not want to be on the other end of those hind legs! Now, to make dinner and see if I can pry myself away from this computer to do something. Clean, scrap, pack, something!!

Today's Challenge:

List 5 things that you love the most about Spring. Also, list 5 things that you dislike about Spring.

Like:
1. grass
2. flowers blooming
3. fresh cool air
4. opening the doors/windows
5. longer daylight hours

dislike:
1. allergies!!!!
2. mud
3. allergies
4. creepy crawlies wake up
5. allergies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home