Thursday, April 06, 2006

Things that make me happy/smile

Blog Challege for April 6th
List 5-10 things that make you happy, smile, laugh...things that always put you in a good mood no matter what.

1. Kiss and/or hug from Chris (dh)
2. my bunnies being cute
3. certain cd's (billy joel, elton john, etc.)
4. looking at my scrapbook albums
5. going home to visit family (usually)
6. taking pictures
7. clean house (even better if I didn't have to do it)
8. talking with good friends
9. seeing courtney happy
10. not having to cook dinner... hahhaha

After making my list, I realized how much I enjoy when Chris comes in and kisses me goodbye every morning. Although I am asleep, just getting that first kiss from him is so special. I'm not sure if he realized this is a start to a good day for me.

Song for today - Faith Hill: This Kiss
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/faith-hill/52531.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home