Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

Do you ever wonder what happens in Heaven on Easter? I can just imagine the celebrations. I keep having dreams about my mom (she passed away 9 years ago), and they are just weird dreams like normal. It just makes me wonder what is going on in Heaven and what she is doing today. Easter and Christmas always make me so happy to think of the joys she is going through, the celebrations in Heaven. I miss her so much, but I know I'll see her again some day. For now, I just want to think she is having a wonderful time celebrating with Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, she is celebrating like this every day! Isnt that just the best??

Happy Easter!

4/16/2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home