Monday, April 10, 2006

long monday

I haven't done a thing all day, but the day is almost over! It's almost time for dinner. Today was very nonproductive to say the least. We did get the Jeep from the shop today, but it's still not fixed. I swear, I'm ready to scream. There is something wrong with the driver's side mirror. The memory feature will not work for each driver's settings. Aggrivating. They did offer Chris a good deal on a new one.... ummmm.. no thanks! This one isn't even paid off yet. I was getting rather happy with the idea that we only have 1 1/2 years left to pay on this one. Car payments are just too much. Would like to go a few years without one.
Oh, and you know how my espresso maker is burning my coffee? According to the manufacturer, this is normal!! So, burnt coffee it is. If we can return this one, we will. Have to find the receipt. I can't believe they said this is normal. Who enjoys burnt coffee? I can see strong, since it IS an espresso machine, but burnt?? ::insert big scream::
I plan to scrap this evening. We shall see if I do.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so would return that machine too... no burnt coffee for me! Nope!

Let's see what you scrapped!!! :) Please! :)

4/11/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

NO WAY!!!!! I worked for several years as a barista- fancy name for latte-makin' lunatic. Espresso doesn't taste anything like burnt coffee and I can't believe the company said this is normal!!!!! Holy BrewMonster, Batman! Get your money back!

4/16/2006 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home