Sunday, April 09, 2006

Holy Crap!

I was sitting in bed this morning, dreading to get up, and realized.. HOLY CRAP, we only have 2 1/2 months before we move our stuff to WV!!! I have only packed 3 boxes!! It takes me a while to pack because of getting tired and also my back, but I SOOOOO need to get a move on it. I am never going to get it all done if I don't start soon. We are getting ready to go get more boxes, but I haven't packed the ones we already have! You may not see me online for a while because I will be packing! Ok.. I will be here, didn't want to scare anyone. I do have to take breaks, ya know. Ok.. off the computer to start organizing some things. Have to take the dining room table down today so we can put all the packed boxes in the dining room. These next few months are going to be chaotic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home