Friday, April 21, 2006

We're Moving!

We finally know our follow on base! Shaw AFB, SC. The base is right outside Sumter, SC. We are pretty excited about this base, so this is a good thing. THis is where I figured we would go, so it's all good. It is 6 hours from our families in WV, and 2 1/2 hours from my sister/dad in NC. We will be near family, wahoo! Not like we can go see them every day, but MUCH closer than NM. Now, to figure out where to go for the year Chris is in Korea. WV or SC?????? We'll figure it out, soon, I hope. Did I mention the base is 2 hours from Myrtle Beach!!!!!!


(from scrapbook dreamer)
Here is today's challenge:
Four for Friday: List 4 things that you love/admire about your DH, DW or Significant Other. I know that it is hard to limit it down to 4 things when we all have the best spouses on the planet...so list the top 4 things!

1. He loves me and isn't afraid to show it
2. He is a very hard worker outside the home and has always taken care of his family
3. He makes me laugh, even when I don't want to, lol
4. I know he will always be there for me, in the good days and bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moving! Wow, so excited for you! :) It is great to be closer to family!

4/23/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home