Sunday, April 30, 2006

Catching up

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Thursday! Not much different going on. Still looking for houses. Chris needs to start the process on getting us pre approved.... he's a slow one. We drove around yesterday for hours trying to find *the* cactus that is blooming so I could take a pic. Found one after too many hours of searching. There were many in town, but I wanted a photo without the city elements in the background.
Only 3 months until we are on our way to SC! I am so ready to leave NM. Too many spiders for one. Not fun seeing black widows around your house... scary!

Blog challenge from ally scraps:

Answer the following questions in your blog:

If you go back and change anything in your teen years, what would it be and why?
I would not have skipped school. I did fairly well, but if I would have applied myself, I could have done better.

If you could go to heaven for an hour to see a loved one, who would you pick and why?
My mom, because I miss her dearly. I would like to catch her up on my life and show her photos of Courtney.

What is one thing you can NOT do without besides your family?
No brainer.. computer/internet. I'm an addict. Sad, really.

What your dream day consist of?
SILENCE, not having to cook any meals, computer, scrapping - with all the pages turning out perfectly.

How much time do you spend on the computer per day? and you can't say "too much" really try and figure it out.
Hmm, well, on average, probably 6-8 hours. wow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karlyn said...

don't count on no black widows...i live in delaware and find them in my yard and *gasp* in my basement. ick!

your perfect day sounds WONDERFUL!

5/01/2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home