Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A new home....

I know I keep going back and forth, back and forth. Where are we going to live. This is on my mind day and night. It is consuming me. After some issues yesterday, Chris and I decided (still not 100%, rofl) that we will go ahead and move to SC. We want to buy a house and live happily ever after. Anyone have any house buying tips for us? We have always lived in base housing or rented. This is a new beginning for us. Exciting, but scary. Chris will be leaving for Korea as soon as we sign the papers, it seems. ::sigh:: So, searching the internet all day for houses is my new obsession. Thankfully, Chris knows a guy in Sumter. He was in Korea with him in 1999-2000. They are pretty good friends, so he can help us with the area. Funny thing is, he is going back to Korea the same time Chris is going. They are going to different bases, though. Bummer for them. Now, to tell family. Some think we should go ahead to SC anyway. My sisters think it's a good idea. Chris' family on the other hand will not take the news very well. We need to do what is best for our family (the 3 of us). Sometimes it isn't what others want, but we can't do what others want. We have to do what is right for us. I'm excited to be moving to the east. We have been away for so long. Green grass!! ; )

I keep forgetting to post this layout I did Sunday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,

CUTE LO! Love it!

Rest assured sweetie we will get this process moving for you and keep it as stress free as possible. It will work out. Big decisions to be made but I am here to help along the way. :) Really, I mean that! Hugs! Tawnya

4/25/2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

Hi Mary...
Just lookin at your blog... As far as buying a house, my biggest bit of advice... PAY FOR THE HOME INSPECTION... We didn't when we bought & oh how we lived to regret it... When we went to sell, found out we had termites, a failing septic tank, etc. The roof leaked through the wall the 1st time it rained. Our house would flood the entire back 1/3 of it... Oh, how awful it was, ahah... Not to mention we were so strapped for cash... really bad situation... really bad. ;)
Good Luck on the move ;)

6/28/2006 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home