Thursday, April 27, 2006

The past 24 hours

Yesterday was a whirlwind! I have been searching for information online about home loans. Also got our credit report and learned more about it. It's going to be a process to get a house, I tell ya. Thanks to Tawnya for helping us!!! Means the world to me that she is taking time for us. :) Still looking at houses online and hoping this will all get together by the first of Aug. The phone rang all day with family members and I trying to sort things out. Who can watch this animal and when will we be at the base. Are we packing ourselves or letting the movers/airforce, etc etc. ::big deep breath::
Court calls and needs me to pick her up from school. Why? I have no idea. Our answering machine was shocked my static electricity and it is broken and you can barely hear the person leaving the message. I have been looking for a new one, but I can't find one I want. So, I go pick her up. She's upset she can't find her boyfriend to say goodbye. We get home and she calls him a few hours later. The boy cracked his hip falling at school onto a big boulder!!! Poor kid! Court is a mess, crying and worrying about him. It's been a day already. At 8pm she brings her algebra homework in for help. 8pm! She had 40 problems. I had to brush up on algebra that I haven't done in oh, 15-17 years - learn it all in a couple hours while she has had 5-6 weeks to learn. She was so stressed out from her boyfriend getting hurt, she is sleeping on my desk while I try to figure out these problems. She has dyslexia, so algebra is pretty hard for her, but she could try to listen to me and try to get the problems worked. We sat here until 11:30 trying to get all 40 problems done between waking her up and me learning everything in the chapter. Whirlwind is definitely a title for yesterday. She wakes me up this morning asking for lunch money. I forgot to go to the ATM and get her money! I had all that algebra in my head I had to go to bed, lol. So, now, I have to take her lunch. I have a feeling today is going to be one of those days, too. I feel the urge to stop and get a coffee!! THis is a must for today. I'm still waiting on my new espresso machine. The BX (on base) ordered me a new one, just waiting (im)patiently for it to arrive.

Scrapbook Dreamer Blog Challenge for today:

Complete these statements:
1. My current favorite song: hmm, so many - Bad Day by Daniel Powter, probably
2. The last book I read: I can't remember
3. What I'm wearing right now: PJ's, haha
4. The last cd I bought: Kelly Clarkson
5. The last gift I bought for someone: Courtney - roses/balloons for her bday and 2 movies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,
We will get the house stuff figured out. No doubt. I already have an agent in mind for you but I will fill you in soon on that.

Get some rest. Hugs to your dd. Hope she is in better spirits.

4/27/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger kelinci said...

wow good prepare.
kelinci

6/01/2016 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home