Friday, May 12, 2006

Pain and a few other things

*My back hurts. H U R T S. Not sure why. Stress? Pulled muscle? Over used muscle? Pinched nerve? Not sure, but it hurts. Mainly when I sleep. If I get up and start my day, it doesn't hurt as bad, but when I'm sleeping, it wakes me the pain is so bad. I want it to go away. Heating pad isn't helping, neither is tylenol. Argh

*I want Bo Bice's CD. Must buy it soon. He was my favorite idol last year. Bummer he didn't win, but so glad he went on to do good things - make a CD!

*If I pack 3 boxes a day for 7 weeks, I can pack 147 boxes. I sure hope we don't have more than 147 boxes because my back hurts (see above).

*We have nothing for breakfast. Oh wait, I made chocolate chip cookies last night, that could be breakfast! Yesterday I had buttered toast with marshmallow cream. I eat so healthy. Normally, I don't eat this bad, but I think it's the stress factor kicking in. Must eat junk food when stressed.

*Tried calling storage unit places in WV yesterday. Only one answered the phone. I wonder if they have caller ID and wonder why in the heck someone from NM would be calling. I will try again today. My life is going to be stored in a 10x20 storage unit for a year. (see post below)

*Courtney is in denial about moving. She does not want to leave her boyfriend. I wish there was something I could do, but we are not staying here - plain and simple. I know this guy is nice to her and so on, but they are only 15. If they really want it to work, they can have a long distance relationship. That's my only advice. I hate it for her, but I am not putting our lives on hold for a boy she may break up with in a week. I wish she could see the realization, but she can't - she's 15.

Song for today: Bo Bice - The Real thing
lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobice/therealthing.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Mary, you need a hot tub!!! Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes and I hope you feel better soon! Good luck with the packing. You are preparing for an adventure!

5/13/2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home