Thursday, May 11, 2006

Packing up is hard to do....

As I pack box after box, I realize another chapter in our life is over. We are moving from NM after 3 years. I pack these boxes, looking at each item and remembering when and where it was purchased or given to us. Our life is being packed up in boxes. Going into storage for a year while Chris is in Korea and Courtney and I spend a year in WV with family. Boxes that hold our sentiments, our lives, our memories. It has been a very hard decision to move to WV to live with MIL. I know financially this is the best thing we could do at the moment. We can get all of our bills paid off, get money saved, and have more time to pick out a house in SC. I felt like we were rushing into buying a house and having to settle for something we aren't truly happy with buying. Not having enough saved, still have too many bills to pay, and so on. Military pay is not the best, but I am thankful for what we have. So, packing box after box, memories and more, hoping we don't lose ourselves in the next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home