Monday, May 15, 2006

ramblings

*Mother's Day was a pretty good day. I sat on the couch all day watching tv and hoping my back would feel better. It worked! Today, I am able to move around better, but it still hurts a little. Going to be taking it easy for a few more days so I don't aggrivate it again. I need it to heal so I can start packing again. Only 6 weeks until we have to load the truck. I know that sounds like a long time to pack a house.. but we are still using over half of our stuff! I need to pack the stuff we aren't using now so I will have time to pack the things we are using in the last few days. It usually takes a team of movers two days to pack our house.

*Courtney made dinner last night. Enchiladas from scratch. They were so yummy!! Thank goodness the child took after me in some way and can cook, lol. I told her now that we know she can cook, she can take over 2 nights a week. She laughed, guess it wont work.

*I have been chosen as the Spotlight Designer at Allyscraps for this month. SO excited!!! Can't wait to see what Cathy sends and I can't wait to create, either!! I know it's going to be a lot of fun. So glad to be chosen. :)

*My house is a total wreck, but I dont' want to do too much and make my back start hurting again. I guess we will have to live in the mess until I feel much better. Chris did vacuum Friday, but it needs it again. The dishes are gross from the weekend - even though I didn't cook all weekend. I need a little maid fairy to come clean my house. Wishful thinking!

*I'm really excited about going home to WV for a year. I know there will be times I wish I were in my own place, but it will be nice to spend time with our families. Having someone to go out with, see a movie, go shopping, grab a coffee. Company is nice....

*Can you believe, there are times when I don't leave the house for an entire week? Courtney rides the bus to/from school. Chris can stop on his way home to get something if I need it. Sometimes I never leave this house! It can be nice, but other times, quite aggrivating. It's no wonder I have anxiety issues. I never get out. There is nothing to do here and no one to do it with (if there were something to do). Boring, boring, boring. Will be such a nice change in a couple months. (see above).

*I really like the bullet system for my blog. Just some ramblings here and there in their own little paragraph. Do not have to go into much detail, but get my point across. It's easier for me to write this way.

Song for today: Gonna Buy me a dog
lyrics: http://www.monkees.net/DOCS/LYRICS/BUYDOG.htm
listen to a piece: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000033RR/103-6831522-1531866?v=glance&n=5174 scroll down a little.
This song is hilarious, but it just doensn't capture it on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home