Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday

Song for today:
James Blunt - High
link to lyrics - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jamesblunt/high.html
This is a sweet song, I suggest reading the lyrics. : )

Not much of anything else going on today. I haven't scrapped in a couple days, I haven't cleaned or packed either! I need to get going and get some things accomplished today. Four weeks until we drive a packed uhaul to WV! Then we come back for 3-4 weeks and have to drive to WV again. I'm excited to go home, but I'm really not looking forward to the move itself. I hate that Chris is going to Korea for a year - being alone once again. The life of a military family....... I will have lots of time for scrapping living with MIL. I have 2 sisters that scrap, also, so we will be getting together. It will be fun. I hope spending time with family takes away the loneliness and pain of missing Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home