Sunday, June 18, 2006

Almost time

I did it. I started packing my scrapbook supplies. I have almost all of them packed and ready to be moved. I hate to pack them, but I do not think I will get much scrapping done in the next few weeks. I will have lots of time after we move. It's just so sad to see all of our things put in boxes knowing most of them will be in storage for a year. It's going to be hard not having my own house, doing my normal routine, being me. I know the decisions we have made are for the best, it's just going to be hard. I know it will not be much easier on Chris in Korea, but....... I hope the year flies. It will be nice being with family and everything, but there is nothing like missing your husband, missing your things, not having your own house. I am so thankful we can stay with MIL, don't get me wrong. It's just hard after you have lived on your own for so many years and having to live with someone. I hope Courtney adjusts easy. She has always had problems with moving. Hopefully the move to SC is our last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home