Tuesday, June 06, 2006

and the day drags on

It is so hot I can hardly make myself pack. I'm drained before the day starts. It is supposed to be 104 today. The cooler only makes it 20 degrees cooler than it is outside - so it should be about 84 in my house! Thankfully we have 2 a/c units that keep it about 75. I'm HOT and MISERABLE! I still have a bunch to pack. The kitchen is the big thing. And Courtney's room. She is protesting this move and is not packing. I'm giving her a couple more days (since we have over 2 weeks before it all has to be packed) and if she doesn't start soon, she does NOTHING until she starts helping. No more trips to Ryan's (boyfriend), no more movies, phone, tv, computer, etc. I have enough to pack already and she is home sitting in her bed doing nothing all day. I do not think I raised her to be so uncaring.. is that the word I'm looking for? She could care less to help me do anything. I don't know what I did or didn't do to make her be this way. I have always helped her when she needed it, went out of my way for her. Maybe that was the problem, I did too much. I just don't understand her being so lazy and uncaring. This did not come from my genes! I can see it coming from Chris' genes, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home