Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm a slacker...

It's been a while since I posted, i'm a slacker. Not much has changed. I have almost everything packed. I can't wait until this move is over. I really can't wait for the next 14 months to be over. So many emotions, so much stress. It's hard to deal with at times. I hope things go smoothly for both Chris and myself while he is gone. I know he is going to be lonely in Korea, worse than I will be in WV. I will have family to keep me busy. He plans to study for his next stripe. Cross your fingers! I may take a class in WV so I can get a job in SC. I do not like the hours of the class (2:30 - 8:30pm m-f) so I'm not sure I'll be taking it. I don't like the idea of leaving Courtney every day and not seeing her until the weekend. I like to know what is going on with her, and if I take this class, I will feel like I am ignoring her. Maybe I can find a differnt class to take in the day. Or, just get a part time job during the day. They are hard to find, so I'm not sure that will come easy. Our first inspection on the house is in less than 2 weeks. I have so much to do. Since almost everything is packed, I can focus on cleaning. It isn't going to be too hard, just keeping it clean with dogs, rabbits, cat, us.... you get the idea. Say a prayer for our health, our trip, and our mental health through this long process (the entire 14 months). We need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home