Sunday, July 16, 2006

Update

Well, we have 2 weeks until we are out of this house! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go home and be with family for a while. Although, I will miss Chris terribly. I just try not to think about him leaving, it's too emotional for me. I have a little bit of stuff left to pack, then I will clean my butt off until we have our inspection. Not looking forward to the cleaning, but it's part of the process. Since we have been here, I have taken so many things to goodwill, airmans attic or just tossed them. I'm so proud of myself for trying to de-clutter. I know I have a ways to go, but I have tossed a bunch of stuff. I just hope what I am taking to MIL's will fit in my room. I think 1/3 of all the boxes I packed are scrapbook supplies. Umm, pretty sad, don't ya think? And, wouldn't you know it, since all of my supplies are packed, I want to scrap!! Only a few more weeks. Then, I will be able to scrap with my sister. And shop!!! Shhh, don't tell Chris I said that! Ok.. off to pack more, clean more, or something of the sort. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Sizemore said...

Good luck with the move!!!! I do not envy you at all!

7/18/2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home