Sunday, January 14, 2007

Christmas Photos!

Just had my film developed last night and would like to share a peek into my family. We had a wonderful time at Christmas this year. Everyone was there except Chris and 2 of my nieces. One niece showed up the following day with her little one, so we did get to see her, too. It was a very nice Christmas and I am so thankful I was able to be here.

Just a few photos from the 3 rolls I had taken.

*the sisters* oldest to youngest, left to right. I am on the end at the right (the youngest).


*with dad*... daddy is in the middle of his 5 girls


*the clan* adding 6 of 8 grandchildren


Courtney with the blanket her dad bought her in Korea


Her excitement when she realized it was an ipod :)


She seems happy!


Tradition, always have a photo with a bow on her head. :)


My daddy with his ball cap with lights, isn't he cute!


We never claimed to be a sane family!


Little miss with her momma


The cutest dogs in the world!! Pepper and Callie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

11/11/2008 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home