Friday, February 20, 2009

2*20*09

There is just nothing better than a puppy. We have had so much fun (and stress) with adding Lily to our family. She is finally able to play and be a normal puppy after having her 2nd surgery 2 weeks ago. She is full of "it", too. She and Romeo play every waking moment. They have finally realized they can take a nap and be in the same room. They were playing so much I had to separate them just to rest. My plan is working! A playmate for Romeo and I can get things accomplished..... only if I could stop watching them play, while I smile and think they are so darn cute.






Sometimes her ears are up,




and sometimes they are down.



She can't make up her mind. She is a girl afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pics Mary! You've been tagged so check out my blog.

3/08/2009 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home