Friday, January 30, 2009

1*30*09

Umm, today we decided to adopt a new puppy. Some of you may think we are crazy since we already have 2 dogs. Romeo is very playful and sometimes I can't get anything done all day long except play with him. I thought getting him a puppy friend might help. Pepper is 11 years old and doesn't always want to play. So, we went to the SPCA and adopted a husky terrier mix. She is so stinkin' cute! We don't get her until Monday. She is 3 months old and they are already going to spay her. Scares me a little, but I guess they know what they are doing. They wouldn't let me take her and use my own vet, so I really didn't have a choice. I hope Romeo and Pepper learn to love her and all goes well. Keep your fingers crossed!

Her name will be Blizzard - Blizzie for short. She has ice blue eyes.
Not the best pics, but it's all we could do at the time.
We took Romeo to meet her to see how things would go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home