Monday, September 15, 2008

9*15*08

Things are getting back to normal. I still miss Callie and think of her every day. My therapy was to paint the entire house. It sure does look better and kept me busy so I didn't get too down. The living room and hall are a nice brown/tan, the kitchen is sage, as well as the master bed/bath. The scraproom is a dusty purple. They say purple promotes creativity, so I thought this would be a perfect color for the scraproom. I guess it's a good thing I *love* purple. ;)

I went to a crop Fri night in town. I had a good time. I started 5 layouts that I need to finish here at home. Seems I never take the right stuff with me to a crop. They all need titles and I didn't have my cricut or any letter stickers. What was I thinking? I will finish the layouts and post them later.

In the mean time, here are the layouts I have worked on in the past few weeks or so that I haven't posted to the blog. I am working on a lot of old photos of Courtney when she was a baby. I am still doing some recent ones, too. I just like to mix it up a little and do some of both.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home