Saturday, December 13, 2008

12*13*08

I decorated the inside of the house yesterday. It looks so pretty. I wish I would have done it sooner. I changed a few things around this year. I like to do that every now and then so it doesn't feel blah. Today, I hope we get to do the outside. We don't have a lot to do. I try to not get a lot for the outside because Chris doesn't like to help and I need his help because I am short. I might try to get it done myself. We will see.
I thought about scrapping last night. That's as far as I got. Maybe someday soon.
I found the funk in the house. It was a large rug I had in the dining area. Unfortunately, I already had the Christmas tree on the rug! It was not fun trying to get that sucker out from under the tree so we could roll it up and toss it. We had company and they had their dog cages on the rug and it smelled like dog, bad. I had cleaned it with the carpet cleaner twice, but I just couldn't get the smell out, I guess. Oh well. Romeo had already pulled threads out of it and it was going in the trash anyway. I'll get new ones later. At least the house smells normal this morning. I was going insane trying to find the smell. I think I used an entire bottle of febreze and Oust.
I am headed to Columbia today to do some returning and shopping. Hoping to finish up the Christmas lists. I am going to attempt to put presents under the tree today. Hopefully Romeo doesn't think they are chew toys, or even worse, something to pee on. I am so afraid he is going to think the tree is an "outside" tree and take a pee. Cross your fingers. He hasn't peed in the house in 4-5 days! I had him trained, but when we had company and 4 other male dogs, it was a war of testosterone, and he started peeing again. I think I finally have him broke of the habit again. Again, cross your fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home