Friday, December 12, 2008

12*12*08

Less than 2 weeks until Christmas. I am just now getting my decorating done! This is so unlike me. I usually get it all done the weekend after Thanksgiving. We had company for Thanksgiving, so I lost track of it all, I guess. I haven't really been in much of a festive mood this year, not sure why. I am feeling a little better now that I am decorating.
We had Romeo neutered on Monday. They said to keep him still for 7-10 days. I don't think they realize whom they are talking about! This dog is 200mph all the time. The day he came home, I think he hallucinated a little, but the next day he was UP and ready to GO! Walking him on a leash lasted about 2 days. He does this death roll thing and starts fighting the leash. He only does this in the back yard. He wants to run and play. I figured it might be easier on him if he just runs instead of fighting the leash. He seems to be healing well, I guess that is all that matters.
Most of my Christmas shopping is done, except for Chris. I have no idea what to get the man, as usual. We decided not to go visit family this year. After buying Courtney a car, our insurance increasing, the economy in a bad place, etc, we decided not to go broke trying to visit. I know gas is cheaper right now, but other things come in to play. We would need a kennel for the dogs, or possibly a motel, etc. Just easier to stay home. We are all ok with the decision. We have spent many holidays just the three of us. :)
There is a funk in my house and I can't find it!! I have cleaned carpets, mopped floors, cleaned all the pet areas, and I still can't find it. I am ready to toss every piece of furniture and rug out and go buy new. I think I may need to use the carpet cleaner on the couch. That is the only thing I haven't done. Candles are my saving grace. I just hate covering the smell, I want to find it and get rid of it. I'm afraid to find it, though.
Off to do more decorating. Have a wonderful holiday season!


Here is the only layout I have done since Oct! I need to scrap more. I have everything needed to do the job, just no motivation..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home