Friday, August 10, 2007

8*10*07

As I sit here, locked in my scrapbook room, avoiding my child, the dogs, life in general, I wonder why I am in such a foul mood. I was in such a good mood when I woke this morning. Could it be that my child does not clean up after her cat, the one that I am allergic to? Could it be that my water bill arrived, stating we used 3 times the water we normally use? I need to read the meter, but where *is* the meter? What if we have a leak, how will I find the leak? Or, could it be that I am having trouble sleeping at night, waking every hour or two, and I am not rested? I took a 4 hour nap yesterday, which made me stay up late last night. I had six hours of sleep last night, but woke every 2 hours. I'm grouchy. I want to listen to music, but everything is irritating me. I want to talk to someone, but do not want to pick up the phone. I want to scrap, but I can't when I'm not in a good mood. Tired of the computer, but don't want to watch tv. Maybe I just need to scream.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry. There is always some one else worse off than you. Don't forget you will not have to worry about the home maintentance stuff-----Your honey will be home soon to take matters into his own hands.
We love you. Jeffie says hi and we love you. Glad I called you last night.

8/12/2007 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home