Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back.....

What? I am blogging again?? Yes! Looks as though I do have something to say afterall!

I wanted to share this drawing from Courtney. She drew this last night and seemed to be very proud. I am too! I think it's beautiful!




I did too much yesterday and now my back/leg are hurting bad today. I need to take it easy but I have errands on base today. Maybe after that it will have R&R on the couch. The grass is getting taller, the dishes are pilling up in the sink. I don't know what to do but call a maid and someone to landscape.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Courtneigh (LOL) that her horse drawing is good. She needs to take some art classes. I hope this site lets you know when some one leaves a new comment. Talk to ya'll later.
love you both.
Joey

8/07/2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home