Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's been a while

since I blogged last. We are now in SC, and loving it! It is a nice little town. Chris is back in Korea, but will be home soon. Just a few more months. Two of my sisters came to visit in June. Photos will follow this post. We went to Myrtle Beach and to Swan Lake Iris Gardens. We had a great time. I still have a few things to unpack and organize in the house, but it will get done in time. I have hurt my back again and now I have a pinched nerve that is bothering my leg. So, not much activity for now. I hope to heal on my own and be able to finish the house very soon. The dogs have adjusted and love the big back yard. The rabbits are adjusting, too. They love running through the house. :) Courtney I think is adjusting.... she is a teen, she may never. School is just around the corner. She isn't too happy. Bless her heart. I understand it's hard to move as much as we do, but she needs to be strong just one more time. I doubt we move again before she goes off to college.

Enough of the boring stuff, here are some pics. I hope to scrap again some day, if I can ever get my scraproom together.

BTW, I only had b&w film when we went to the beach. I just ordered a new digital camera, so I will never have that problem again, thank goodness.

Love to you all.

Courtney

my nephews

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the B&W of Courty. The swans are lovely. See ya later,
Joey

7/10/2007 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the black and whites. i need to remember to convert more to b/w. and the cypress (i assume that's what they are) tree shots are gorgeous.

courtney will adjust. i moved a ton too (not due to military) and i didn't turn out half bad. :D

Karlyn

7/11/2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home