Wednesday, July 11, 2007

IT"S HERE!!

My new camera has arrived! My Canon Rebel xTi is here! In my hands! I can't believe I have it. I'm so excited. I tried to take a few photos today, but it's kinda borning in the house and it stormed all day. So, here is what I did. I took some photos of my ribbon storage for the ladies at allyscraps.


and a pic of pepper sleeping under my chair. His favorite place when I'm in the scrapbook room


and pansy, one of my bunnies.


If I could bend, I could get better shots, but that will happen soon.
An update on my back situation. I went to the dr yesterday and had a CT of my back. I have 2 very buldging disks on the L4 and L5. He said they should heal on their own with proper rest. I hope and pray they do. I had a friend suggest physcal therapy. I will ask my regular dr about that when I see him. I hope that will pop them back in place. Surgery is an option at this point and I am not even excited about that. It scares the pee out of me. So, if the prednisone works along with rest and PT, hopefully we can skip surgery.

Love you to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home