Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pick a station!

Decided to take Courtney shopping at JCPenney for some new outfits. I knew in the beginning I was taking a chance, haha. Shopping was actually ok. Usually we fight over her trying clothes on. I think she is starting to get the hint that not every piece of clothing is made the same way. She didn't find much, but I think our JCP is about as big as 7-11. So, off to walmart we go. The parking lot is packed. Nowhere to park. I look at Courtney and say, We need a coffee, then lets go home! After getting our coffee, she decides she wants to pick a station on the radio. Mind you, we are in the middle of nowhere and finding a good station is almost impossible. We have 2 stations in town, a top 40 and a country. Everything else comes out of El Paso or Las Cruces. Needless to say, STATIC! She doesn't want to use the seek button that finds a station automatically, she wants to use the seek button that moves .2 on the radio! A 30 minute drive home, listening to static. I was ready to toss the radio out the window. She is the type of person that just will not quit, too. I love her, but sometimes I could just smack her! ;) Thank goodness I had coffee or I would have snapped.


Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug.

Some pics of the animals. Going to do a photo shoot of the bunnies tomorrow. Maybe the puppies, too!

Pepper aka Pepperoni

Callie aka Calico

Princess aka fat cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home