Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day 2, can this continue?

Well, decided to change my template. For those of you that have seen the blog..... you may notice. If not, surprise!
People, I am addicted to the internet. I have no life. I decided when we moved here that I was not going ot try to make friends. Why, you ask? Every base we have lived, I have made a few friends that would stab you in the back, be childish, etc. Don't get me wrong. I have made a couple nice friends along the way, but the majority I could do without. Why is it so hard to find honest, fun people to be your friends. I know it sounds crazy, but I have made better friends ON the internet. People I can joke with and also tell my sorrows. Maybe it is just the military life style. All the moving around, no one seems like they belong? I just know I am tired of playing their games and prefer to be a hermit!
Anyway, wasn't sure where this was going, but I am addicted to the internet. I check my mail several times a day. I am ALWAYS checking the boards at www.allyscraps.com That is my new favorite place on the web. The ladies (and gents) are the best! I need to get to my scrap table and do some scrappin!! I printed a pic of Chris when he was a wee little baby. Can't wait to scrap that photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home